No fat at all. This recipe adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
Make and share this The No-Fat Blueberry Muffins Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray twelve 2 to 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Into large bowl, sift flour with soda, powder and salt.
- Into medium size bowl beat egg whites and milk.
- Add sugar, then egg mixture into large bowl.
- With spatula, blend until throughly combined (mixture should be slightly lumpy).
- Gently fold blueberries into mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups about 2/3 cups from top.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes.
No-fat blueberry muffins is an oxymoron, isn't it? Amazingly good muffins, Ducky. I'll be making htese again.
Sorry but these just didn't do it for me. I think they need some spice, or vanilla or something. Thanks for posting however.
These were very yummy! My family liked them! (they don't like anything I make)