Recipe by JenniferPT
It's a cold potato salad recipe that has all the fixin's of a loaded baked potato! Got this from a recipe board I went to long ago and the original poster went by the name dixiebelle. THANKS DIXIEBELLE! I guessed on cook time. However long it takes you to boil, cool, cube and peel potatoes!
- 10 medium sized potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed and chilled. (Peeled is at your discretion-just clean first if you leave the peel on)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, diced- (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook, drain, cube and chill potatoes.
- When potatoes are cold, mix in remaining ingredients.
- Put salad in refrigerator for a few hours for flavors to mix.
- Enjoy and eat with your favorite main dish that you might normally eat a loaded potato with or as a great summer side dish. (But I make it year round!).