The New Exotic Marigold Curry Chicken
- Add the oil to a medium sized frying pan. Heat oil on medium-high heat. Stir in the spices, chili paste and cashew nut paste. Stir frequently for about 1 minute, just to allow spices to become fragrant.
- Add the onions. Continue stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces. Stir to coat pieces with spice mixture.
- Add the 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
- After 15 minutes, add the cut potatoes and quartered tomatoes. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Check the seasonings.
- Add salt and sugar. Add the coconut milk. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Serve over cooked basmati rice.