Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my take on the Neely's delicious bbq seasoning! From Down Home with the Neely's cookbook. The original recipe calls for white sugar, I added the optional garlic powder and black pepper.
- 1 1⁄2 cups paprika
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (white or try brown)
- 3 3⁄4 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- Stir together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- This seasoning will last up to 6 months.
This is a very good seasoning. I cut it way down for 1 big pork chop and used the brown sugar and the garlic powder and black pepper. Delicious! Made for Think Pink Game 2012.
Made this for #412358. Will try as a rub! Great recipe - thanks!
Made for PRMR & I am so glad i did. Very flavorful. Used it on a london broil & it was so good. Might cut down the garlic powder just a tiny bit next time