1/2 Photos of The Neeley's Kansas City Baby Back Ribs Dry Rub and Cook Method
My husband and I saw this on Food Networks Down Home With the Neeley's and had to try it. I am so glad we did! It is awesome!!! The ONLY way we will make ribs anymore!!! These ribs are time consuming; it is an all day job, so make these on a day that you have 5 or 6 hours to spare! You won't be dissapointed!!!
My Private Note
rack of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the dry rub ingredients together.
- 2Rub desired amount onto a rack of baby back ribs.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in refrigerator for 24 hours before grilling.
- 4Heat your charcoal grill and prepare it to use your smoker attachment. If you do not have a smoker (we don't) just situate the charcoals to one side of the grill.
- 5When grill is heated and the flames go away place rack of ribs, skin side up, on the grill on the opposite side that the charcoals are on. This makes for cooking with indirect heat.
- 6Cook ribs on grill for 5 or 6 hours, turning and basting with your favorite BBQ sauce (ours is Sweet Baby Rays hickory and brown sugar) every 30 minutes. Temperature of grill should be around 225 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Neeley's Kansas City Baby Back Ribs Dry Rub and Cook Method
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1138.3
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 184.3 mg
- Sodium 1987.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 108.0 g
- Protein 55.1 g