Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is suppose to be an orginal New York City Recipe! Best piece of meat between 2 buns . . . ever. Mission:To convert as many vegetarians into meat eaters as possible, burger by burger. Just use the pulp of the french onion soup.
- 1⁄3 hot Italian sausage
- 2⁄3 ground chuck
- monterey jack pepper cheese, grated into mixing bowl to your taste
- 1 Campbell's French onion soup, and add to mixing bowl
- A.1. Original Sauce, to mixing bowl
- Form patties.
- Grill and throw on bun with a dab of A1 sauce.
- DO Not add cheese, lettuce, tomatos. It ruins what is already great.
- Top with Guacamole if anything. DO NOT add cheese, lettuce, or tomato. It ruins what is already great.
wow, made this tonight for dinner and my picky family devoured it. It was absolutely delicious! This is a keeper recipe, thanks for sharing!!
I'm curious as to where you found my recipe? I created The Naughty Burger in 2006 and posted it a while ago, I just forget where. A new friend asked what we were having at my bbq this weekend. He looked it up and found this post. Glad others out there enjoy what has been limited to friends and family.. Thanks for re-posting and sharing.<br/><br/>fact: Named after my nickname McNaughty. It's so good, it's naughty. ^~^ <br/>another fact: Born on a rooftop in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.