Recipe by Tami Barrett
Moist and wonderful!
Top Review by Bunsby
I really enjoyed this recipe. I substituted walnuts for almonds and found it tasted great. The only problem I found was that the cooking time wasn't right (maybe I did something wrong). I found I had to cook them for almost 25 minutes before the toothpick came out clean. Was delicious though!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and grated
- 1 cup raisins, soaked in warm water 20-30 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate large bowl cream sugar, I can't believe its not butter and eggs.
- Add the grated carrots, grated apples, raisins and almonds to the sugar, butter and egg mixture and then add to the flour mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 12 minutes or until medium golden brown.