1/8 Photos of The Most Ultimate Buttery Cream Cheese Pound Cake
1 hr 10 mins
This is the most ultimate rich dense buttery pound cake! no lein this cake but the eggs--- for best results this cake should be baked a day ahead and wrapped in plastic, or it can be frozen for up to 3 months, servings is of coarse estimated --- this is wonderful served with a blueberry or strawberry sauce :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Generously grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans or a 4-quart tube pan.
- 3In a bowl cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes (you MUST beat for at least 5 minutes this is an important step!).
- 5Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 6Mix in vanilla.
- 7With mixer on low add the flour and salt in two additions.
- 8Immediately pour in batter into prepared pan.
- 9Tap pans to eliminate any large air bubbles in the batter.
- 10Bake 60-75 minutes, or until cakes tests done.
- 11Note: if the tops begin to brown too quickly tent loosely with foil.
- 12Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- 13Turn out the cakes then cool completely with the tops up on a wire rack.
- 14Note: if baking in a 4-qt tube pan increase baking time by about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Most Ultimate Buttery Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.5
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 515.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g