1/2 Photos of The Most Tender Country Style Honey BBQ Ribs
2 hrs 15 mins
mis liz's Note:
This is a personal recipe i came to figure out on my own through trial and error, i am not a huge fan of chewy or hard ribs so i found a way to make the meat extremely tender and everyone i make these ribs for has LOVED them, i hope who ever tries my recipe enjoys them as well! I preffer to use country style ribs without the bone, that way you get more meat for your money. As far as sause i love kraft's honey barbecue sause. You can use a cookie sheet for this but i have found that a baking dish with handles works a lot better and easier with the tinfoil
My Private Note
rack of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a dish sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic salt and seasoning salt all over, then take each slice of rib and rub both sides with the seasoning mixture. Make sure each rib is well coated.
- 22. Line a baking dish with heavy duty foil and spray with pam, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 33. Place ribs inside the baking dish and inside the oven for 20minutes until meat is browned on both sides. You can flip them over halfway.
- 44. Take ribs out and brush on honey bbq sause on top of ribs genorously and put back in oven for another 20minutes until sause is caramelized. Once sause is caramelized add more sause to the top of the ribs.
- 55. Cover the baking dish with foil well to make sure no steam can come out but try not to touch the top of the ribs. Make sure all sides are well sealed and put back into the oven.
- 66. Turn oven down to 250 degrees so sause wont burn and let them bake for 2-3 hours. After two hours have passed, pull back a corner of the foil and poke one of the ribs with a fork to check tenderness of the meat, if you desire them to be even more tender put the tinfoil back over tightly and let them sit for another hour.
- 77. After ribs are done peel back foil carefully as steam will come out, take out ribs cover with sause again and they are ready to be served!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Most Tender Country Style Honey BBQ Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.3
- Calories from Fat 483
- Total Fat 53.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 336.2 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 88.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt