- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, at room temp
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 591.47 ml fresh blueberries or 591.47 ml frozen blueberries
- 14.79 ml granulated sugar, mixed with
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
- In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- With spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle topping onto each muffin.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.