1/1 Photo of The Most Refreshing Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Martini
My Favorite Yummy Martini
My Private Note
- 1I use a Hamilton Beach Juicer- The one with the Lever that you use by hand-its very easy and I love the consistency of the juice.
- 2Cut a fresh pink ( florida) grapefruit in half.
- 3Juice each half, using the lever juicer, into a glass.
- 4Put ice cubes into your favorite martini shaker.
- 5pour 3 oz of good quality vodka ( stoli, grey goose, belvedere, Imperial are some great choice brands).
- 6Pour juice over vodka/ice cubes.
- 7shake vigorously.
- 8pour into freezer chilled martini glass (large size).
- 9garnish with marichino cherry.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Most Refreshing Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Martini
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g