Directions See How It's Made
- I use a Hamilton Beach Juicer- The one with the Lever that you use by hand-its very easy and I love the consistency of the juice.
- Cut a fresh pink ( florida) grapefruit in half.
- Juice each half, using the lever juicer, into a glass.
- Put ice cubes into your favorite martini shaker.
- pour 3 oz of good quality vodka ( stoli, grey goose, belvedere, Imperial are some great choice brands).
- Pour juice over vodka/ice cubes.
- shake vigorously.
- pour into freezer chilled martini glass (large size).
- garnish with marichino cherry.