Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Where can you find an easy, delicious, moist brownie recipe FROM SCRATCH?? Right here! **Caution: These are extremely addicting**
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat, and add the syrup and butter; whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour and sugar.
- Stir the vanilla and eggs into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix until batter is formed.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let brownies cool in pan before devouring them :).