Recipe by cieradanielle
Where can you find an easy, delicious, moist brownie recipe FROM SCRATCH?? Right here! **Caution: These are extremely addicting**
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these for my other half to talk to work & share, & apparently they were well-received & gone in no time at all! I did make a batch & a half, but still in the same size pan, 13"x9" & then baked them for almost 1 hour! Still very moist! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chocolate syrup
- 177.44 ml salted butter
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml flour
- 354.88 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat, and add the syrup and butter; whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour and sugar.
- Stir the vanilla and eggs into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix until batter is formed.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let brownies cool in pan before devouring them :).