Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Courtesy of Marti Hartick!!! Thanks again!!!
Make and share this The Most Awesome Carrot Cake Ever!! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the cake, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in carrots and mix well.
- Pour batter into 3 (8-inch) cake pans that are lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 18 - 35 minutes. Test using a toothpick.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together.
- Add the confectioner's sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Spread on the cooled cakes.