Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just came up with this one after basing it off several recipes. I had 2 use up some extra banana and was in the mood for cookies and chocolate, and a healthier alternative. These fit that bill and taste great, like a chocolate covered banana!!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 medium bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (I used 1/2 All-Purpose and 1/2 wheat)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 package banana cream instant pudding (if you dont have this, im pretty sure just plain vanilla would work)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or however much you want!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray cookie sheets w/non-stick spray (like PAM) Combine first 3 ingred.
- with a mixer until creamy.
- Add bananas, eggs and vanilla; mix until throughly combined.
- In a seperate bowl combine flour (s), baking soda and pudding.
- Gradually add the flour mix into the wet mix.
- Fold-in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 min.
- or until bottoms are a slight brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
these are fabulous! I just made them this morning and they're like muffins that think they're cookies (or vice versa). very easy to make and super yummy. thanks for the recipe :)
I've made cake like cookies before and loved them, but these were not what I was expecting, almost like a muffin, the texture just was'nt there for me. If your looking for a cookie recipe this is not one I would try.
This was the worst recipe that I have ever baked do not waste your time, too many wonderful cookies out there.