Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another coconut mojito from somewhere out on the web. Purported to be so good that you should make these by the pitcher
- 12 mint leaves
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- club soda, to top off (1-2 oz.)
- Muddle the mint with the lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add rum, syrup and coconut cream, and shake well with ice.
- Strain into tall glasses and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with extra mint leaves.
I had one of these in Miami and have craved it ever since. I just tried this recipe last night and it was AMAZING! It tasted wonderful and brought back the vacation memories! I will be making LOTS more of these. Thank you!
Thanks Steph for another great mojito. I had coconut milk and it was great with it. Thanks for sharing this recipe with us. Made for Beverage tag.