Recipe courtesy The Cookworks. Special equipment: muddler
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sugar, mint leaves and a touch of soda to a highball glass.
- 2Using a muddler, crush the mint leaves and blend the mixture.
- 3Add the juices, lime pulp and fill with ice.
- 4Add rum and top the glass with soda.
- 5Serving suggestion: Garnish with a mint leaf and a straw.
- 6Encourage guests to stir their drinks with their straws to capture all the sweetness at the bottom of the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: