- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 -3 leaves of fresh mint
- soda water
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 lime, pulp from
- 1 fluid ounce rum
Directions See How It's Made
- Add sugar, mint leaves and a touch of soda to a highball glass.
- Using a muddler, crush the mint leaves and blend the mixture.
- Add the juices, lime pulp and fill with ice.
- Add rum and top the glass with soda.
- Serving suggestion: Garnish with a mint leaf and a straw.
- Encourage guests to stir their drinks with their straws to capture all the sweetness at the bottom of the glass.