Recipe by Punky Julster
Be careful lighting this one!
Top Review by rebeckym
My friends and I made this for my fondue birthday party, and it was a huge success! We all loved it. I made it again tonight without the 151 and it was still superb!! Thanks a lot!! For dippers we used strawberries, apples, bananas, brownies, nilla wafers, pretzels, and marshmallows!!
- 2 ounces melted milk chocolate
- 2 ounces caramel sundae syrup
- 1 ounce chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 ounce one fifty one rum (may substitute with other flambe liquor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a double boiler fondue pot, heat mixture of chocolate and caramel to a temperature no greater than 135°F
- Stir frequently. (For thinner chocolate, slowly add whole milk while stirring until desired consistency is reached.)
- Slowly pour rum into fondue pot.
- Ignite liquor by touching lighted match to edge of pot.
- After flame burns, sprinkle nuts over chocolate mixture.
- Serve at 120°F with assorted fruits, marshmallows, cheesecake, brownies and more.