Recipe by chrystal_wineinger
From Dave Ahem, co-owner of The Melting Pot in downtown Minneapolis. Source: Midwest Home Magazine, Sept. 2007 Savvy Host Recipes.
- 1242.09 ml vegetable bouillon or 1242.09 ml chicken bouillon
- 59.14 ml orange juice, fresh-squeezed
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 29.58 ml ground cumin
- 29.58 ml jerk seasoning
- 29.58 ml black pepper, cracked
- 29.58 ml lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in saucepan on stovetop.
- Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to fondue pot with alternative heat source.
- Use to cook beef, shrimp, potstickers, chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, broccoli -- or anything else you can think of.
- Veggies are wonderful with "Green Goddess Dip" recipe # 346525.