Recipe by chrystal_wineinger
From Dave Ahem, co-owner of The Melting Pot in downtown Minneapolis. Source: Midwest Home Magazine, Sept. 2007 Savvy Host Recipes.
- 5 1⁄4 cups vegetable bouillon or 5 1⁄4 cups chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, cracked
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Combine ingredients in saucepan on stovetop.
- Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to fondue pot with alternative heat source.
- Use to cook beef, shrimp, potstickers, chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, broccoli -- or anything else you can think of.
- Veggies are wonderful with "Green Goddess Dip" recipe # 346525.