Recipe by DustyPyatt
I don't recall where I found this gem, it's been years now that I have been using it and sharing it with friends! I started only using it on flank steak (which is so under-rated) but have moved on and found that it is good on everything! I would love to give credit but just don't remember!
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb flank steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, using a whisk is best to incorporate the oil.
- Place meat of choice into a Ziploc bag and cover with marinade.
- Seal the bag and place in fridge until ready to cook, 2-4 hours or overnight. Turning a few times.
- When ready to cook, remove from marinade and discard Ziplock bag and remaining marinade.
- Grill flank steak until done to your liking.