Here's an interesting recipe from the FOOD column of the Weekend. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices granary bread, Put aside
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small soft avocado
- 6 tiger shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- 2To make the sandwich, cover one piece of bread with the shredded lettuce.
- 3Arrange the sliced avocado on the lettuce.
- 4Top with 3 Tblsp.
- 6Place the sliced tiger prawns on top of the sauce.
- 7Put the chopped spring onion on top of the sandwich.
- 8Dust with paprika.
- 9Top with the second slice of bread or serve as an open sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Marie Rose
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2351.5
- Calories from Fat 1674
- Total Fat 186.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 4476.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g