Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's an interesting recipe from the FOOD column of the Weekend. I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 slices granary bread, Put aside
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small soft avocado
- 6 tiger shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- To make the sandwich, cover one piece of bread with the shredded lettuce.
- Arrange the sliced avocado on the lettuce.
- Top with 3 Tblsp.
- Place the sliced tiger prawns on top of the sauce.
- Put the chopped spring onion on top of the sandwich.
- Dust with paprika.
- Top with the second slice of bread or serve as an open sandwich.