Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy this on-the-rocks margarita. Give it plenty of time to chill in the fridge. I'll bet you will be asked for the recipe! With or without salt on the rim is terrific.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and strained
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water (use limeade container)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Corona beer
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-Up soda, soda
- 6 ounces triple sec
- 18 ounces tequila
- Combine all and chill.
- You can add a little more water to suit your taste if you find it necessary.
Call the neighbors--it's time for a margarita party! This is fantastic! It is similar to a recipe my mom used to make, but she didn't add the Corona beer--I would say ADD the beer--it makes the difference! Made and reviewed for Pick a chef, Spring 2009. Great drink recipe!
Very good! Delicious without having to juice a dozen limes! Very silky and smooth to drink. Did not keep in fridge due to loss of carbonation of soda and beer. So drink immediately :-)