Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a wonderful hot dip for chips that seems to attract men (everytime we serve it, the men are always gathered around this dish)
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream until a soft mixture.
- Add taco seasoning and bean dip.
- Add 3/4 of cheese and pour into a baking dish.
- Add remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 deg for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with torillla chips.
This recipe was recommended by Chef #174096. We used low-fat products including a mexican cheese blend for the topping. We also used a can of Hormel chili with beans that we had in the pantry in lieu of the bean dip. We really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting. :)
This was great. I used a combo of fat free and reduced fat ingredients, and a 15.5 oz jar of pinto bean dip, and it was rich and creamy with a great taste. Everyone really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
I served this over Memorial weekend and everyone loved it. The only problem is I should have made a double batch...it went THAT fast. (I added some sliced black olives on top just because I wantd to use them up.) This is a great recipe when you need to come up with a quick appetizer that tastes wonderful. Thanks again DebK for sharing ANOTHER great recipe.