1/2 Photos of The Macarthur (Artichoke, Feta & Chicken Pasta)
i got most of this recipe off a show called diner's drive-in's & dives but i did add some extra ingredients to put my own spin on the recipe. feel free to make any changes you see fit, as i believe recipes don't always have to be set in stone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips 1 1/2 inch wide
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, in water, halved
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2in a pot bring salted water to a boil, add 2 tbs olive oil & cook pasta til aldente, rinse & set aside.
- 3heat the olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- 4add onion & garlic & saute for 3 minutes, then add mushrooms & cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
- 5generously salt & pepper the chicken.
- 6move some of the veggies aside, add the chicken to skillet & cook for 10 minutes stirring often but only flipping once.
- 7add the artichokes, spices, white wine & balsamic vinegar.
- 8put cooked pasta in a casserole dish, cover with the chicken & veggies, sprinkle on the diced tomato & spread the feta cheese on top.
- 9cover loosely & cook in the oven til cheese melts & chicken is cooked through (approximately 15 minutes).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Macarthur (Artichoke, Feta & Chicken Pasta)
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 1356.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 34.6 g