Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on Zaar and could never find it again. Luckily I had written it down when my printer was down.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 3 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Stir 1 cup of chocolate chips into saucepan.
- Stir until melted.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir chocolate mixture into eggs.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and stir into chocolate/egg mixture.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 325 in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan for 18 minutes or until done to desired texture.
These were ok for me but my family loved them. I did not like the chocolate chips in the brownies. I like moist brownies and these were more cake-like texture. I used a 13x9 and they baking time was longer. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
This has to be one of the tastiest brownie recipes i have tasted. Very simple to produce with great rewards. However just a small tip ensure you prepare the day before required so it has time to set. Cut whilst firm. Happy eating.
DH says it was the best brownie ever! This made a gooey fudgy type of brownie.