Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Lobster Pot Restaurant in Provincetown, MA Wilting is sort of half cooking so that the veggies are tender crisp.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 ounces breadcrumbs
- 3 1⁄2 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green peppers, chopped
- 1 ounce celery, finely diced
- 3⁄4 ounce scallion, finely diced
- Mix Old Bay and mayonnaise.
- Add crab meat and fold in to mayo mix.
- Add wilted veggies, parsley, and breadcrumbs: mix.
- Add cheese, baking powder, and eggs.
- Combine well but don't over mix.
- Broil cakes until golden brown and heated through.