Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a "mocktail" for underage people. This is sooo refreshing.
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade
- 1⁄2 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage (Sprite)
- cranberry ice cube (see note)
- 1. Add the lemonade and lemon lime soda into a glass.
- 2. Add cranberry ice cubes.
- 3. Enjoy!
- 4. NOTE:.
- Cranberry Ice Cubes is basically frozen cranberry juice frozen into the shape of an ice cube. You don't have to add this to the drink, but its cool to see the drink get pinker and pinker. Kids will love this, and it adds a delicious flavor!
Easy, made my own lemonade, Thanks! Made for PAC spring 2012.