This has been in my family for as long as I can remember and it is so yum! really nice and refreshing
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice the lemons, put juice and the rest of the lemon in a large pot or jug.
- 2Add the rest of the ingrediants, stir untill the sugar has dissolved the leave to steep.
- 3when cooled strain into bottles.
- 4mix with ice cold water (flat or fizzy) approx 1:6 ration or to taste.
- 5store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for THE Lemon Syrup Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: