Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Garnish: melon balls and mint leaves on a skewer
- 1 cup diced ripe honeydew melon or 1 cup cantaloupe or 1 cup seedless watermelon
- 1 ounce premium vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup cold Brut champagne
- Puree the melon in a blender (add 1 or 2 tablespoons water if necessary).
- Press the melon mixture through a strainer into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Add in the vodka, Cointreau, lime juice, and mint; shake vigorously to infuse.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled glasses and top with Champagne; stir once.
- Garnish with skewers and serve.