- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked beet
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 6 iceberg lettuce, slices see note
- 6 red pepper rings, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Note the Lettuce slices should be 1/2 inch thick. The recipe specifically states to only use REAL mayo.
- Mix the first four ingredients.
- Toss the apple with the lemon juice and add with beets and onions to the mayo.
- Put 1/3 cup on lettuce slice and surround with pepper rings.