- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion top
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt (Jane's Krazy mixed up salt is recommended)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes with the skins on for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Let the potatoes cool just to the touch and cut into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the potatoes and mix gently.
- Serve at room temperature.