Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I saw this on Paula Deen the other day. This is a great potato salad and easy to make. I used the Jane's Krazy salt as recommend, but used less than the 2 tbsp called for.
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion top
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt (Jane's Krazy mixed up salt is recommended)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes with the skins on for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Let the potatoes cool just to the touch and cut into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the potatoes and mix gently.
- Serve at room temperature.
I really like this and many of my friends thought it was great.
Oh, this is soooo good! I saw Paula Deen make this on the Food Network too, and I've made it quite few times since then! I do, however, leave out the diced pimentos because I don't care for them. I think the lemon-pepper seasoning and the Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt really add a different "kick" to it. I also like the flavor of the Dijon mustard in it! Thanks for posting this, pines506! YUM!!!