Recipe by Connie K
This is from Paula Deen's The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. My son prompted me on a quest for tender, perfect scrambled eggs, and this is the best I've found. I like my scrambled eggs firmly cooked, but these still stay tender. They are perfect!
Top Review by ~heidi~
Delicious, fluffy, slightly creamy scrambled eggs. I used greek yogurt, which is healthier than sour cream but still has the same consistency and tanginess. This is how I will make scrambled eggs from now on!
- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until fluffy.
- Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over low heat, stirring occasionally, until just set.
- Stir in the cheese just before serving.
- Cook until you reach desired consistency.