My grand daughter requested a Donut Burger for her birthday (previously posted). This is a Paula Deen variation of it. From Paula's Home Cooking The Brunch Club.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- house seasoning, recipe follows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 hamburger buns or 3 English muffins or 3 glazed doughnuts
- 1Mix the ground beef, chopped parsley and grated onion together in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Season liberally, with House Seasoning.
- 3Form 3 hamburger patties.
- 4Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Add the burgers and cook until desired temperature, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 6Fry bacon in a hot pan until crisp.
- 7Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 8Set aside.
- 9While burgers are cooking, heat a non-stick pan, over medium heat.
- 10Add 2 tablespoons butter.
- 11Crack 3 eggs into the pan.
- 12Cook until the yolks are just set and still slightly runny and remove.
- 13Place burger patties on English muffins or buns, and if desired, on glazed donuts, as the buns.
- 14Top each burger with 2 pieces of bacon and a fried egg.
- 15House Seasoning:.
- 16Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Lady's Brunch Burger
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.1
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 371.4 mg
- Sodium 38363.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 57.7 g