1/1 Photo of The Lady & Sons Blueberry Cream Pie ( Paula Deen )
Eating this Paula Deen Classic is like throwing a party in your mouth. The crunch of the toasted nuts in the crust contrast beautifully with the cool creamy filling; while the blueberries just pop open with each bite. There is a lot of action going on in this pie...don't miss out. Time does not include chilling. My pie took a good 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press the chopped nuts into the bottom of the unbaked pie crust.
- 2Bake as directed on the package and let cool.
- 3Beat the cream cheese with the confectioners' sugar.
- 4Beat the heavy cream with the granulated sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- 5Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon this mixture into the cooled pie shell and top with the blueberry pie filling.
- 7Refrigerate until well chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Lady & Sons Blueberry Cream Pie ( Paula Deen )
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.7
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 246.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 75.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g