Eating this Paula Deen Classic is like throwing a party in your mouth. The crunch of the toasted nuts in the crust contrast beautifully with the cool creamy filling; while the blueberries just pop open with each bite. There is a lot of action going on in this pie...don't miss out. Time does not include chilling. My pie took a good 4 hours.
- Press the chopped nuts into the bottom of the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake as directed on the package and let cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with the confectioners' sugar.
- Beat the heavy cream with the granulated sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon this mixture into the cooled pie shell and top with the blueberry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.