- 1 lb carrot, peeled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated colby-monterey jack cheese
- potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in hot pan with melted butter until warmed through.
- Stir in parsley, stir until slightly wilted.
- Add flour, stir to coat.
- Add milk, stir until well blended with flour.
- Stir in cheese. (this will make a sticky mess).
- Transfer to casserole dish, top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until slightly browned on top.