Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is so simple, and yet so delicious and satisfying. I cannot believe that I have gone the majority of my life not ever having one of these beauties. I was introduced to this by my neighbor who has an obsession with this sandwich, made on my home made bread. My kids beg me for this now.
- 1 avocado, ripe but not overly
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons butter (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Toast your bread in toaster.
- Put butter on your bread.
- Then put the avocado on the bread and sprinkle with salt, do NOT forget the salt.