Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is really simple. It doesn't take alot of time at all. Easy easy easy! It is very light.
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup cherries
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Mix pineapple and pudding well.
- Add pecans, marshmallows, and cherries.
- Mix well, fold in whipped topping.
- Chill over night.
I love this salad. It is a staple for St patricks Day. The only thing I changed was using pistachios instead of pecans and using extra marshmallows. I even add a couple of drops of green food coloring to fit the day