- 3 slices white bread or 3 slices whole wheat bread or 3 slices dark rye bread, toasted
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 slices American cheese or 2 slices swiss cheese
- 3 slices fresh tomatoes (thin slices)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked ham
- 2 leaves iceberg lettuce
- extra-long toothpick
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread; lay out a slice of bread and top with roast beef and cheese.
- Place another slice of bread on top; add on tomato slices, ham, and lettuce.
- Top with remaining slice of bread, cut sandwich in half, insert toothpick in each half to hold it together; serve immediately.