- 16 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground pork
- 3 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 lemon zest
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- On medium high heat in a non-stick cooking pan add oil, shallots, ground pork and hidden valley seasoning mix cook ground pork until it is no longer pink drain on paper towel any excess fat.
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray flour hands and stretch dough to fit your pizza pan. Spread Alfredo sauce on pizza dough top with lemon zest spread on pizza dough.
- Continue to layer pizza with spinach, mozzarella, and cooked ground pork mixture and parmesan cheese. Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Pat dry tomatoes to soak up any excess juice and top pizza with tomatoes and fresh chives.