Cook1 hr 15 mins
A spicy Chex mix that will really warm your guests up during the holidays.
Make and share this "the Heat" Spicy Party Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Whisk in the worscestershire and hot sauce until well blended.
- Whisk in the garlic powder, seasoned salt, onion powder, cayenne, and celery seed until well blended.
- In a large oven safe bowl or roasting pan, add the party mix that you have chosen and begin to dribble the sauce over the mix with a spoon, stirring frequently, until well coated.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring the mix every 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, stir the mix, and leave the oven door cracked with the mix still inside. Let it sit in oven to cool for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Store in air tight containers.