1/2 Photos of "the Heat" Spicy Party Mix
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A spicy Chex mix that will really warm your guests up during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- 3Whisk in the worscestershire and hot sauce until well blended.
- 4Whisk in the garlic powder, seasoned salt, onion powder, cayenne, and celery seed until well blended.
- 5In a large oven safe bowl or roasting pan, add the party mix that you have chosen and begin to dribble the sauce over the mix with a spoon, stirring frequently, until well coated.
- 6Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring the mix every 15 minutes.
- 7Turn off the oven, stir the mix, and leave the oven door cracked with the mix still inside. Let it sit in oven to cool for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 8Store in air tight containers.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "the Heat" Spicy Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 2172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g