Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is for the "BUNCH" of you. It serves about 32. But of course, you can scale it down to the size of your family. Good eating either way! Great for the holidays. Happy eating!
- Combine all ingredients except the hams in a large saucepan; heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Stirring constantly, heat until liquid reduces and mixture thickens, about 10 additional minutes; remove from heat to cool.
- Score surface of hams in a diamond pattern; insert meat thermometer into center of each ham.
- Place hams in a roasting pan; cover and bake at 325 degrees for one hour.
- Uncover; spoon glaze over hams.
- Bake 45 minutes to one hour longer or until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees, basting every 15 minutes.