Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
If you like kiwis, try this. I used 1 1/2 cups milk instead of the water and milk and I used a frozen banana. I still had to add ice, as it wasn't as thick as I like it. This has a subtle flavor, but the almond extract is good in here.
- 3 large kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled and cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 -3 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on medium speed 1 minute.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve.