1/8 Photos of The Greatest Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies!
This has been my recipe for cc's (as my kids call them) for as long as I can remember. Do not substitute for the shortening - it makes a thick, crispy cookie. Bet you can't eat just one!
My Private Note
dozen s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and sugars.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Add dry ingredients and mix (if this is too much batter for your electric mixer, you may have to finish mixing in dry ingredients by hand.) Stir in nuts and chips by hand.
- 4Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for about 10 minutes.
- 5Note: Start with 4 1/4 cups of flour and add more if needed.
- 6Sometimes this batter comes out quite stiff.
- 7Recipe can be halved successfully.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Greatest Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (2282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1058.1
- Calories from Fat 540
- Total Fat 60.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 579.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 74.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g