Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This creamy cheesecake was a contest winner by a lady in Lethbridge Alberta. "Cooling" time is not included in the prep/cook time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Combine crust ingredients in food processor, pat into a 9 inch springform pan& refrigerate.
- Blend eggs with sugar in food processor until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients& blend until smooth.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven until firm to the touch around the edge but still slightly jiggly in the center- about 45 minutes.
- Let cool& refrigerate for at least 8 hours& up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, whip cream; beat in sugar& brandy.
- Spread over filling& sprinkle with almonds.