Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
In 'The Greyston Bakery Cookbook'
Make and share this The Great Blondie recipe from Food.com.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven; preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan or heatproof glass dish.
- Line the pan with parchment paper, leaving about 1 inch of paper overhanging the two long sides.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and salt to blend; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer set on medium speed, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, blending thoroughly and stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of the butterscotch chips, and 1/2 cup of the walnuts.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan with the back of a spoon or a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and walnuts evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a pick comes out clean.
- Set the pan of a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes.
- Grasp the edges of the parchment and carefully lift the blondies out of the pan.
- Cut into bars.