Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in the The Grand Central Baking Book. Don't you hate paying a fortune for a simple spice mix you can do yourself? It is easy to mix up only as much as you need, too. This mixture is a bit different than others posted.
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir with a fork until well combined.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
I added 1 tsp. mace and this is excellent!
Perfect! Thank you for sharing. Wonderful.