Recipe by Perfect Pixie
My godmother is a fashion dessigner and has a daughter who modles tommy hilfigger but is very handy in the kitchen
- 2 cups sultanas
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 cup water
- 100 g butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- grease and line tin.
- put sultanas, sugar, water and butter in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- stir in lemon rind and vanilla.
- mix in flour and baking soda.
- mix well and bake 40 minutes 170-180 degrees.
- leave until next day.