Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice cocktail from the Disaronno website. Looks YUMMY!!
- 2 1⁄2 ounces dewar's Scotch whisky
- 3⁄4 ounce disaronno liqueur (DISARONNO)
- 1 dash bitters
- 0.5 (1/8 ounce) packet sugar (single serve packet)
- 1 dash 7-Up soda, soda
- marchino cherries
- orange slice
- Muddle cherry, orange slice, sugar and and bitters in a shaker.
- Add ice.
- Pour in Dewar's scotch whiskey and Disaronno.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add a splash of 7-Upand strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a cherry.
- Enjoy! ;).
This is a very strong Martini,good to drink it before going to bed.Nice flavor.