This is my version of my favorite dish from the "Blue Ben Dinner" in Bennington Vermont, (my home town) It's healthy and low carb all in one!
- Thaw frozen veggies in a bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- In a large fry pan, melt margrine on high and saute onion, red bell pepper,and mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook 1 minute or until the water is gone.
- Add the broccoli and eggs, stir until eggs are done.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Top with salsa and serve.