1/2 Photos of The Garden Scramble
Robin Hollister's Note:
This is my version of my favorite dish from the "Blue Ben Dinner" in Bennington Vermont, (my home town) It's healthy and low carb all in one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen veggies in a bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- 2In a large fry pan, melt margrine on high and saute onion, red bell pepper,and mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the spinach and cook 1 minute or until the water is gone.
- 4Add the broccoli and eggs, stir until eggs are done.
- 5Remove from heat and sprinkle cheese on top.
- 6Top with salsa and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Garden Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 431.3 mg
- Sodium 657.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 18.1 g